INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted according to the following instructions before June 30, 2023
- For all types of abstracts, speakers are expected to submit a structured abstract through our abstract submission system.
- The results of the evaluation of the abstracts will be notified to you by e-mail after the blind peer review.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book after registering.
- All presentations should be prepared in English
- Presentations can be presented as oral and/or posters.
- Font: Times New Roman 12pt
- Spacing: Single line spacing, A4 size and with 2.5 cm margins from the edges.
- Title: Abstract should be 14 points, bold and the first letters of the words should be capitalized.
- Limitations: Abstracts should be prepared in English with a maximum of 300 words. (Do not count the title, author names and institutions)
- Author names-surnames should be clear and the first letters should be capitalized. The name of the author who will make the presentation should be underlined.
- Institutions of the authors should be indicated with indices and written in italics.
- The e-mail address of the presenting author should be specified.
- For oral presentations, presenters will have 20 minutes to introduce the content of the paper followed by 10 minutes of discussion or response to questions..
- Posters should consist of an informative title, introduction, methods, results and discussion with references.
- Presentation title, author names and addresses should be on the top of the posters.
- Posters should be prepared in 70 cm (length) x 50 cm (width) in size.
- Poster presenters will have a full two hours to display their posters and will have an opportunity to respond to questions from participants interested in the subject.
We now kindly ask for proposals from ENIRDELM members who wish to lead workshops and to prepare workshop proposals derived from the conceptual framework outlined above. If more proposals than expected are suggested, a final decision regarding workshop themes and leaders will be decided by the Board following the submission of proposals from willing ENIRDELM members.
Workshop facilitators are kindly asked to submit the title of their workshop and an abstract of 250-300 words that describes the main issues which will be addressed in the workshop.